The sun is shining, and you're enjoying the heart, but you still want your coffee fix. Fear not we've put together some of our favourite recipes to help you stay caffeinated and cool.
Classic Iced Latte
Like your regular coffee but iced, the most popular of the iced coffee family, plus you can even sweeten it and make it a little bit naughty!
1. Fill a glass with ice and top 3/4 with milk of your choice, we like an oat milk.
2. Add sugar or coffee syrup to taste, if you prefer a more bitter drink then skip this step.
3. Choose your coffee of choice, we tend to go for a double shot of Wreckers
espresso or a mix a teaspoon of Cornish Instant Coffee
with 1/4 cup of hot water. Leave to cool then pour over your ice and milk.
4. Give it a good stir and sit back and enjoy.
Rising the ranks to become a popular coffee choice, you don't need to buy cold brew coffee to enjoy it at home, here's how you can enjoy it.
2. Add 50g of ground coffee or alternatively 4 coffee bags to a jar or jar. Add 400ml of cold water. Cover and leave to steep for 24 hours.
3. Gently stir it sieve out the coffee grinds through a lined funnel or sieve. You will be left with your cold brew concentrate. This will last in your fridge for 2-3 days.
4. We recommend adding 1 part cold brew to 2 parts still or sparkling water and adding a touch of milk.
You don't need to go to big brand coffee shops to enjoy a trendy frappe. Make one from home and enjoy as many as you like.
2. To a blender add a cup of ice, 3/4 cup of milk of your choice, and either 2tbs or a shot of coffee syrup. Top with your coffee and blend.
3. Add a drizzle of toffee sauce, maple syrup or chocolate source around your glass. Add your blended coffee mix. If you're feeling indulgent top with whipped cream and another drizzle of source and enjoy!
Find your favourite coffee
and get making your iced coffee, now which one to try first!